Looking for Operator in Sweden

bson

Hi Dave!

Depends on how heavy. I have a CS6 with 500mm booms and a reasonably sized BL gimbal. I personally fly with Lumix GH3 since I find it delivering footage quality as good as with heavier professional cameras.

I live in Stockholm and runs a small business http://www.vyfabriken.se (site unfortunately only in Swedish so far).
(None of the examples at the site are taken with this equipment. All with a DJI F550 and simpler cameras than the GH3).

View attachment 16080View attachment 16081

Regards,
Björn Smith

Attachments

• IMG_3209.jpg
    IMG_3209.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_3208.jpg
    IMG_3208.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 145

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
hi

Do you have anything up showing the footage from the GH3 machine?

Whats your availability around 1st march to either fly or assist us in the north

Dave

bson

Hi!

Unfortunately I don't have any footage yet. However, comparing the camera as such with other high-end cameras is well made here http://youtu.be/FhgepzjTnZY. Check out the whole clip. It is well made in my opinion.

I do have the possibility help you 1st of march anywhere in Sweden. Maybe we should continue the discussion over mail if you find it interesting. My email is smith@vyfabriken.se.

Regards,
Björn Smith

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
hi guys.

thanks for jumping in. I will email you later. For now I am researching the possibilities for a UK production company. What are the requirements under Swedish aviation laws about the use of drones?

Dave

PS Tuomas. Where in Finland are U. I am out there in March

bson

Hi Dave!

For professional aerial photo and filming in Sweden you need a license from the Swedish "Transportstyrelsen"(ours is UAS 1B-623). This is a license that has to be renewed every year. You must also have a special insurance from Interhannover covering damages and injuries for third parties. You also need a permit from the Swedish Department of Defense in order to publish or distribute aerial photos and film sequences.

Björn

Tuomas P.

Hi Dave,
We're in Vantaa, just by the Helsinki Airport. With our van mothership we can work as long as necessary where desired.

Tuomas

hi guys.

thanks for jumping in. I will email you later. For now I am researching the possibilities for a UK production company. What are the requirements under Swedish aviation laws about the use of drones?

Dave

PS Tuomas. Where in Finland are U. I am out there in March

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi everyone. Thanks for the info.

SO a UK qualification would not be acceptable in Sweden?

I have worked in various places world wide without restrictions but knowing how efficient the Swedish are I just knew there would be a system in place. So who could work with us on this project to get the necessary permissions.

Dave

bson

Hi Dave!

i have all necessary permits and ensurance and I'm available for helping you with aerial photo/film at that time.

Björn