Tau Labs Look what I've got

Showing off

For sure!!!

Its time to start on the Mag Baro board.

CCmagbaro.jpg

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Yo crash is it not past your bedtime or are you waiting to spread your wings in search of blood! ;-)

No thats the mag baro Droider, any NMEA GPS works with CC. The mag baro would be

Bart its for CC

The mainboard already has it on.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Gary
I thought the CC board was to be a stand alone free flight board only. What other add-ons are planned? Will it be able to cook an omelet? (not too much to ask, right?)

Well the sonar is coming and the ability to have 12 outputs is working and I think that will be about it. I would like to see a pitot as well, but then its getting silly. The INS/Pro will already do all of that built in.

A couple of Universities are adopting the OpenPilot platform and PiOS so no doubt some big leaps forward will happen now.

Good job the chaps made the hardware high spec from the start.

Excuse me for being stupid but what's the difference between OP and CC?Aren't they the same or am I saying things now I shouldn't say?

OP is the main project, the one that started 18 months ago and consists of GPS INS and mainboard. There are about 10 sets flying.

CC is a side fun project that is growing.

The advantage for the project is that the code work used in CC can instantly be ported to the main platform. The big platform is more than most people will ever need. CC will eventually support everything that most users here need.

SLAM is already working with the mainboard http://forums.openpilot.org/topic/3216-slam-solution-flies-with-op/

I am seeing shouts of vapourware everywhere and its just plain nonsense. We have gone quieter with our hardware because it is being ripped off instantly. Files are there if you want to make your own, but the licence does not allow anyone else to make and sell the hardware.

Without people buying from the project with the tiny margin we put on we can't pay for extra stuff for developers to make it cooler still.

The mag baro for instance, test hardware is made but a couple more developers would be great to help bring it alive!

There really needs to be enough demand for it to make it worth bothering doing.

Last edited by a moderator: