Learn from my low voltage cutoff mistake!!!!

Fxt4me

had my F450 LV cutoff set for 4s but forgot and tried to fly with a small 3s pack........
I took off, got about 30-40 meters high and was flying well then instantly second level protection kicked in.
It came down like a rock with a way-to-small parachute, I was giving it full throttle but i obliviously it would not climb or hold altitude. Bounced when it hit the ground, flipped on its side with a Grupner stabbed 2-3 inches into the grass. No real damage, but be sure of you LVC settings. Did get a neat gopro vid of the f450 and its shadow coming together. To bad Naza does not detect the starting voltage and default to 3s or 4s. Because I fly both 3s and 4s I will now always keep the setting at 3s and just time my 4s flights.

kloner

Aerial DP
i hate that part of naza..... turned mine off after a few flights and i bounced one in

the only real reason to turn that on is if you use airplane esc's with there own lvc cutoffs that you can't dissable. those make one motor shut down and crash you, this would prevent that

yeehaanow

I did the same thing when I first got it. If you can remember to switch into manual mode you can get the full power.

kloner

Aerial DP
that's wild.... i try getting the shadow in view for proximity flying, but not that close