Large FPV Screen 12V(3S) DC // low cost

Jessestr

Hello there

I really need a good fpv screen but I'm wondering why are the 7" so expensive for what it does.. I have 20" led screens that are bigger (220V screen tho) and cost less than some 7"..
Are there any options out there .. like a 15" or so or maybe little smaller that has a high brightness and still cheap and usable on 12V?

Side story: (please read)
FoxtechFPV gave me a review sample of their M700.. Came in dead due to costums (they broke it to check on drugs..) and Foxtech sent another one but EMS seem to have lost their way and maybe they are shipping it to Mars.. Normally it arrives in 4 days Beijing - Belgium but now it's already two weeks or more.. (Track id: EE721924929CN)

And as you can't contact them by mail and I can't speak chinese I can't do anything.

Thanks babes! :D

shyfx003

Im looking to as i want to get busy building my groundstation. I found some screens that work in bright sunlight but they are crazy money!!I do like the foxtech screens..but it would be just my luck to get one in and then they release a 9 or 10" version.Im going to email fu and see if has plans to go bigger and by how much?
There are companies in and around europe that make display screens,like the ones you see in airports and some of those are just crazy money even for 16" without surrounds..

kloner

Aerial DP
here the 16" are $100, 22" are $200 with built in dvr, memory card ports, usb.... the works but there all ntsc

Jessestr

Hahah. Not going to believe this.. After 2.5 weeks it's finally in Belgium.. Guess the plane that shipped my package had a crash or something.. 2.5 weeks for flying from Beijing to Belgium... How is this even possible. Anyways, will receive it shortly! yaya :D

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
it's all in the mail. Will be here next week. Now I need to get more motors for my damn octo. God forbid I have more than 1 hour on the Tiger motors! Nee Hao!

ChrisViperM

Hahah. Not going to believe this.. After 2.5 weeks it's finally in Belgium.. Guess the plane that shipped my package had a crash or something.. 2.5 weeks for flying from Beijing to Belgium... How is this even possible. Anyways, will receive it shortly! yaya :D

But didn't the Russian guys from the ISS Space Station land in Casachstan today....they might have had the Chinese EMS guy with your parcel on board....glad you got your stuff

Chris
[h=3][/h]