XAircraft Kopterworx .... poor service?

dominicf

I placed an order with Copterworx 8 days ago and their website says that they despatch/deliver within 3-5 days. Nothing. No response to emails and no product! I have raised a dispute with PayPal to get my money back.

Is anyone else having similar problems with them or do they just suffer from terrible service?

edit: changed title, word used wasn't quite appropriate

Last edited by a moderator:

Kopterworx is one of the most reputable companies that any of us have probably dealt with in the last year. I'm shocked to hear you're having any difficulties with contact has they have always been very quick to reply to any of my emails.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

dominicf

Hi, I was disappointed... But perhaps complaining loudly has forced them to do something. Now, they are offering me a credit (for something I haven't received) - but not for the full amount. WTF???

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Just be patient and give them a fair chance to respond. Not everyone can respond the instant you send an email. Remember, email sent does not equal email read! I have dealt with them a fair few times and received great service. If you jump in all guns blazing then people tend to get defensive from the start.

dominicf

You are right. I thought that waiting 8 days and having no response was being patient.
I am glad you have had great service and I had hoped for the same experience but, as is sometimes the case, some companies seem unable to respond to problems. In my case, an incomplete credit note proves that someone is reading my emails and pushing buttons but that they are unable to respond directly or in a personal manner to my messages.
I am being patient - PayPal's resolution centre gives them 20 days to fix things and I hope that leads to a full refund or delivery of the goods as promised.

gael

They are at the NAB and just one person take care of the shop during their trip.
No issue with us for my past order.

Cheshirecat

Also surprised, i have used them a few times and they have always been very good. But you are right 8 days seems a reasonable amount of time to expect an answer.
Maybe a genuine albeit regrettable screw up.
They are in and out of these forums so hopefully will see your post and fix it.

NAB or not 8 days with no response is poor and I would be pissed.
you can have a replies system saying we are out of the office for 10 day please accept our apologies.

Saying that I would still give them a chance next time, there's not many good multirotor shops about.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Im confused, from the initial post it seems that on day 1 you placed an order, by day 5 you hadn't received it and from this I assumed that it was at this stage you tired to contact them and by day 8 you had heard nothing. My assumption is why I thought you were perhaps being impatient but if you contacted them on day 1 and have been trying since then I can understand the frustration. With all that being said, Kopterworx are noramlly very good at dealing with their customers so I am guessing NAB has got in their way somewhat (no excuse but a probable reason none the less).

Vojec

I can confirm they are on NAB, and one person, in that time deal with all shop stuff and huge arrival restock items. 5 days a go I ordered some restock item and deliver with 1 day delay. On their site on home page also says ...we are on NAB... no reply by email, etc... their service are top, so no worries...

Lanzar

Hello,

We are soory that you had some problems with our service but I just hate to see that you are bashing us on forum when you got at least 2 notices from us that email support is not working for the time perioud.
I will no go in to details but 3 days before we went to NAB we posted: ON page a popup page (cant miss it) openes always when you open our page, Automatic email responce to each email and on Facebook page with the folowing lines:

Kopterworx team will be at NAB show in LV from 5th April to 12th April. Shop will be running as always.
Email support will not be available for the time we are at NAB.
Thank you for understanding,
Regards Kopterworx Team.

The rest you Will sort out with matjaz as i hear you are alredy in contact with.

DennyR

Kopterworx is one of the best that I have dealt with. Very reliable and usually a fast service. I once ordered an item that was showing on stock. and it turned out their stock was incorrectly labeled from a supplier which they spotted before sending it. So Matjaz even offered to take the part I needed from his own kopter to fill my order.

skquad

Hello,

We are soory that you had some problems with our service but I just hate to see that you are bashing us on forum when you got at least 2 notices from us that email support is not working for the time perioud.
I will no go in to details but 3 days before we went to NAB we posted: ON page a popup page (cant miss it) openes always when you open our page, Automatic email responce to each email and on Facebook page with the folowing lines:

Kopterworx team will be at NAB show in LV from 5th April to 12th April. Shop will be running as always.
Email support will not be available for the time we are at NAB.
Thank you for understanding,
Regards Kopterworx Team.

The rest you Will sort out with matjaz as i hear you are alredy in contact with.

It only took 5 years to provide a response. The original post was from 2009.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

skquad

What post you reading

This thread and the original complaint was posted April 2009. The response as I quoted is April 2014.

That's what it says as I read it in Tapatalk on my Samsung.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lanzar

This thread and the original complaint was posted April 2009. The response as I quoted is April 2014.

That's what it says as I read it in Tapatalk on my Samsung.

Please chekc your phone settings :)