Junior Multirotor training.

nicwilke

Hi,
My daughter is in training to fly multirotors. HAHAHAH.

Last edited by a moderator:

hjls3

very nice nic, my 10 yr old has two yrs of fixed wing and last summer he tossed around a 550 really nicely (started with a bumble bee). now he is working on building a 450. it is taking a bit, he is real busy and he is learning to solder along the way. real rewarding though to see him learn. also it is something that he and i can do together for a very very long time to come. it pains me to admit, but my days of keeping up with him on the soccer pitch, mtn bike trail or ski hill are coming to an end :). fun watching him throw the sticks around.

Razzil

ahaha pretty good.

You have a GoPro mount on the back of that transmitter ... I'm guessing for connecting an LCD screen somehow?

nicwilke

ahaha pretty good.

You have a GoPro mount on the back of that transmitter ... I'm guessing for connecting an LCD screen somehow?

It is my old starter futaba, I used the gopro mounted to the back to record my learning/hovers.

Efliernz

Pete
Sometimes you just have to fly like someone else... like this add last year where I flew (blind) over the entranceway from inside the venue, before sitting down on the golfcart and driven full noise down the hill.
They chose the first take - as I was all over the place - just like a teenager!

The flightcontroller way the Openpilot CC board - loose as!

Pete

Last edited by a moderator: