149.4 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_20121105_115020.jpg
    IMG_20121105_115020.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_20121105_153159.jpg
    IMG_20121105_153159.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 543

ovdt

Nice transmitter. I wonder about the range you will get with this system. I had Graupner MX22 and Jeti Duplex system installed as a module on this transmitter and I could get 200 meters flying range maximum. Then I switched to Graupner MX20 HoTT. I'm happier now.

I wonder the item, labeled as "MGPS" :)

MGPS offers altitude, speed, latitude, longitude, heading, distance to home location and more.

As far as range goes, I made some tests a few hours ago and got more than 3 kilometers with an R10EX and no satelite. Since I only fly LOS this is more than enough for me ;-).

Well after a couple days of setting the Jeti DC16 I can say that they thought of everything. At least everything I could think of.
All the switches are easily customizable, the sticks are smooth and every function can be assigned in every way imaginable. One RX can be hooked up to the FC and another RX connected to the Gimbal all controlled by the same TX.
The telemetry is fast and accurate. With just a MUI 200 sensor and an RX I can have high-average-low and logging of amp draw, mah consumed, voltage, RX volt and the 2 antennas signal strength.
Add temp and GPS data and I have everything I need on the display plus voice prompts and voice alarms. Range has been very good even without the extra satelite (3km+). Battery life is measured in days.
Some negative points I see is the need to use the Jetibox emulation screen to setup your RX and telemetry sensors, maybe a more intuitive screen would have been better. The RX have no status indication lights on them and the documentation is scarce.

Probably won't ever need to buy another TX, ever :)

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Red you are using it with a WKM setup ? and single PPM input ? Or traditional setup ?

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Actually don't get it. The Duplex R10 ...12 so on are actually capable of a digital PPM input or only the RSAT versions ?

Boris

Tried it with traditional setup before sending my defective MC back. Cannot find any documentation of how to set it up in PPM.
When I get my MC back I will try and find out if it works in PPM with the Wkm.

The R10 communicates in PPM with the RSAT 2 through the 2 satelite ports. Maybe we can use the sat port and get usable PPM signal.

Maybe RotorTalk got it working?

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisViperM

Red, congratulation......I am sure you had a fat, dirty smile on your face when you opened that parcel......?

I had this JETI for a long time on my radar, but the fact that the delivery was postponed over and over again, I bought the Futaba T18. What I like about the JETI is the unique design and it's ergonomy....also the extensive range of sensors.

It's a TOP product and you will have a lot of fun with it......

For the guys who are not so familiar with this Transmitter, here is a video of the JETI in action:

Here is a link with more information and very good programming guides:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUh8dWj4T3Ib5yaZa16nMbOQ&feature=plcp

Chris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Japp that is the way the MK uses the Rsat or the MK version Rmk2. PPM in and Ext connected back the FC or sensor expander.

Dubliners

For what it's worth... That radio is available in the US now and the Handheld version will be available in early January. I've heard lots of good things about them. D

hexa

Its a great radio. I slept with mine the fist 2 nights, had it stuck between me and the miss.

the sticks are so smooth. smoothest radio i have ever used

am trying to figure out how to map 2 separate rx, at the same time. I want to use 1 r12 for wkm and a rsat2 for the z15.
any one knows how to do it ?
I cant really find and forums discussing the ins and out of this radio.

We love our Futaba 8fg remotes, but they have taken a beating from heavy use. Maybe one of these DC16 remotes will be a good replacement when the time comes.

DennyR

Red, congratulation......I am sure you had a fat, dirty smile on your face when you opened that parcel......?

I had this JETI for a long time on my radar, but the fact that the delivery was postponed over and over again, I bought the Futaba T18. What I like about the JETI is the unique design and it's ergonomy....also the extensive range of sensors.

It's a TOP product and you will have a lot of fun with it......

For the guys who are not so familiar with this Transmitter, here is a video of the JETI in action:

Here is a link with more information and very good programming guides:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUh8dWj4T3Ib5yaZa16nMbOQ&feature=plcp

Chris

Always been a finger and thumb guy myself. love the on stick switch. Been using Jeti stuff for a while and like it.View attachment 7900 High end machines like this have to have high end radios. This one awaits Naza-H

@ Red I guess you have lost interest in the OSRC now....

Attachments

• TDR-1.jpg
    TDR-1.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 302

Red I guess you have lost interest in the OSRC now....

Well they said the production was not going to go through since not a lot of people showed interest. Too bad I was looking forward to the OSRC tx. But I am extremely happy with my DC16. Now if only I find the way to program the two rx in dual mode... ;-)

Dubliners

So as I have no idea, will this radio operate an S800, WKM, Zen15/nex7, retractable LG, video link, telemetry and whatever you'd need to shoot solo/still photography and not need a NASA technician to switch between solo and dual operator status, and please remember guys, I'm new to this so jargon often goes way over my head, I appreciate it lads :)