It works......but I'm sick.........figures!

SDB777

After seeing the package from Heli arrive the other day, and being too tired to get the new lower board soldered up....
I took the time today(in between the misery of sinus drainage) to get some 'fun done'. That's right, fresh board, fresh soldering! Only took all afternoon....had to take nap in between. Hooked up to the Assistant software, checked everything four times, and ended up having to do a 'NAZA dance', and then check everything again.

I have the ESC tones that I was lacking. The motors all had to be 'two-wire-swapped' to get them running in the correct direction. Balanced the quad - think I'm close enough for non-government work!

So, all that is remaining is to go outside and fly it. At this point I should say....not going to happen today, too sick, too tired again, and to hopped-up on cold meds.

I do have a question though.......which is better vimeo or youtube?{I already have a youtube account, but you never know what is what until you ask}

Scott (who made me sick) B

kloner

Aerial DP
a free vimeo account is a pain at first cause they limit you but as the account matures it becomes a little easier to manage. get one signed up, there free and put your better stuff there, keep the youtube going for daily uploads and to understand how to generate the edits you create and how fps and such affect what looks like what to improve your skills in that part. Even a hero jockey has alot to learn with a rc hobby and a camera hobby then if you get into editing the post production hobby. When you do AP from start to finish and get good enough that you can kick out cool looking flicks on demand you become more than a uas pilot, you become a well rounded force to be reconed with

Mojave

a free vimeo account is a pain at first cause they limit you but as the account matures it becomes a little easier to manage. get one signed up, there free and put your better stuff there, keep the youtube going for daily uploads and to understand how to generate the edits you create and how fps and such affect what looks like what to improve your skills in that part. Even a hero jockey has alot to learn with a rc hobby and a camera hobby then if you get into editing the post production hobby. When you do AP from start to finish and get good enough that you can kick out cool looking flicks on demand you become more than a uas pilot, you become a well rounded force to be reconed with

Well said.