XAircraft Is xaircraftUSA in business

chuckwow

The question is : are they still in business

Email addresses are dead

Phone number answers but voice mail is full

Does someone know the status?

kamakazi

according to the kentucky chapter of the BBB xAircraft USA run by Jeff has a F rating due to numerous complaints of non delivered goods. Speculation say he might have lost his US xAircraft distributorship. XAircraft is still in business in china last i heard

Search49

Search49
I've called his number about 20 times and am not getting anywhere. Maybe he's out of the country. Maybe he took a trip to XAircraft to raise hell about the equipment, Maybe..................................

LostPlanetAirman

Lost Planet Airman
I haven't had any messages returned either, which seems strange since Jeff seemed like a heck of a nice guy with the best customer service I've found in this business. I just flew my X650V8 this weekend for the first time. I must say, it seems a lot more rugged than some of the other quadcopters on the market. I want to get a waypoint autopilot for it. The last I heard from Jeff, Xaircraft had one in beta testing. I haven't heard any more about it. Has anyone heard anything? If not, are there other waypoint autopilots which are compatible with the X650V8?

Kilby

If I were a betting man, I'd say he is now out of business. This site isn't even up anymore, and he ran the business out of his house, so that's the same as hanging an "Out of business" sign on a brick and mortar shop.

Jeff was a really nice guy to talk to, but he just seemed to get in over his head. I think he just placed to much confidence in the XAircraft brand and then they continued to fail at every turn.

ary

forget about xaircraft waypoint. I've been through this situation. My sugestion is :
You have to replace your XAircraft controler with YS-4 or Wokong M(more expensive), buy DJI ESC 30amp or 18 amp. ESC from Xaircraft wont work with other motor & FC.
You still can use Xaircraft fc1212P AHRS & FC for camera gimbal, use seperate battery to power it
Use X650 as starting point. Dont upgrade & expect it to become good medium lifter multi copter. X650 Frame is not rigid, you will find many problem. It can carry max. microfour third camera like EOS M, Lumix GF5, Sony NEX/CX series. Use it with light camera gimbal, like AG550-NX landing gear+2axis camera gimbal.

Buy another frame if you want to build medium/heavy lifter multi copter

Good luck