iPad Ground Station Issues

FPV Dude

I tried disconnecting wifi to no avail. Still drops bt. I did discover that The mini ipad works better with the remote keyboard as well as the mini. The regular size ipad works way better then the mini as far as staying connected and the PC works best of all. There must be more antenna in the bigger ipad... only thing I can figure, as I did everything anyone ever suggested on every forum. Guess we will have to wait for an update or something. After Reading the manual many times, all 40 plus pages I learn that the air end has to have a heart beat to stay on a mission, after a minute of no heart beat, it will come home...so the person that posted earlier about losing his multi need not worry too much. If anyone hears anything new on this mini problem, please post up immediately.

viper

I had the same problems, what worked for me was keeping a longer distance between the GS TX/RX. Now I use a minimum of 7-8 meters, and I have a steady Connection. BT worked fine all the time, on Ipad mini.
I know its sounds crazy, an I can´t reall understand why it works... but try it out ;-)

banga

where can i install previous version gs for ipad i think it is v1.3.56 without fly area limits?

i just want to show my friend that this limit is in last version and if he didn't updated he can fly near those areas.

i have bet with him and he is saying it is not true. but i am sure= reason why he have limits is update if he didn't updated that will not happened.

Help me to win the bet
icon_biggrin.gif