Interesting new camera drone....

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
That is pretty interesting! I imagine the quality of the footage won't be amazing but the portability of it is fantastic.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
I think you're probably right about the quality - but this seemed to me to be More of an aerial point-n-shoot camera.

If you were going to leave the MR at home for a hike (or motorcycle ride) to a gorgeous location, due to size, portability etc. This thing might be way to get some type of aerial momento.

Some of this new stuff is getting pretty cool :)

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Did that one come apart? I think that's the feature I like best. Pretty slick how it snaps apart and goes in the bag so small.

cootertwo

The AR drone doesn't come apart, but you do fly it with a smart phone, or tablet. It was my first "drone". Pretty neat for it's time. Also has sensors on the bottom, to sense altitude from ground, like the newer Phantoms have incorporated.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
whenever i see the words Pre-Order in the same vicinity of a completely new product I get the willies

looks cool, probably a lot of fun, but one of you guys can do the pre-order two-step and let the rest of us know how it goes!

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Sadly, I am the same way. One experience with kickstarter and I am off it for good. And it was only a $30 product! :)