Inspired by Inspire, DJI A2/H3-3D XY4 Quad Build with a twist

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
If I thought there was interest I'd do a run of ten or twenty frames! I certainly have enough motor mounts, boom clamps, and landing gear!
I got some 400KV motors, and 45 amp esc's laying around that could use a frame... just need a FC. OH wait! I got it! I'll use the Xaircraft MiniX on it! ME WANT FRAME!!! ME WANT FRAME!!! (Beating on chest like the dumb ape I am!)

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
well, i couldn't get it moving before mid june as I'd have to inventory everything and do an update to the frame plates based on the last few builds before sending the drawings out to get them cut.
it's not out of the question but it won't be a fast process to get the parts sets made.
and i have to re-license my version of AutoCad, it's dead in the water at the moment.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
well, i couldn't get it moving before mid june as I'd have to inventory everything and do an update to the frame plates based on the last few builds before sending the drawings out to get them cut.
it's not out of the question but it won't be a fast process to get the parts sets made.
and i have to re-license my version of AutoCad, it's dead in the water at the moment.

No rush... but what WE (as in you and I should do) is build sort of similar rigs and then use these rigs to challenge each other to "tasks" or "skill-off's" or ??? and video it and post it . :D:D:D

Like fly behind a waterfall, or film all the way around a water tower from underneath it... or ?

:D:D

Bartman

Hey folks, this copter is for sale. Take a look and feel free to send an offer. I'll be home in a couple of says and will post it to the classifieds then. It's had very little flight time and is in great shape. I can test fly it and post footage before anyone needs to finalize a deal, it uses dual 6S packs for power.

Thanks!
Bart

Kratos

Hey folks, this copter is for sale. Take a look and feel free to send an offer. I'll be home in a couple of says and will post it to the classifieds then. It's had very little flight time and is in great shape. I can test fly it and post footage before anyone needs to finalize a deal, it uses dual 6S packs for power.

Thanks!
Bart
Price?

Bartman

I don't know, I'd have to look at the components and work up a price. IF you'd like to do the legwork and make an offer, I'd consider anything reasonably fair for both of us.
WHere are you located?