IMU Mount Options on S800

Sorry it has been disassembled, but I set everything up on the landing gear., even the GPS was mounted so I could completely detach the main body from the gear

There only so much space though! :tennis:

I'm thinking maybe put the iOSD below and then can bus and then it will just be power and a can bus lead that will need to be connected. (from memory)

OH! and the retractable landing gear.

soler

Adding a plate across the gimbal rails between the landing gear you can fit everything on, A2, IOSD and data link

here's what i did to make the IMU "removable" from the mounting plate of the vibration isolation kit without allowing any slop in it's placement or cable detaching/attaching:
imuMountTop.jpg

it's a little hinged plastic part that snaps over the mount. it's keyed on the two short sides (the long sides of the crossbars) so that it fits exactly. it takes some force to snap it on but the plastic has enough spring.
imuMountBottom.jpg

the bottom notches over the support ribs and has a captured nut since i didn't want to rely on threading the plastic.
imuMountOpen.jpg

it's kinda overdesigned, but it seems to be idiot proof. like everything, it will look better when painted black. ;)
Hello Schwet, Can you please share the 3D File for the IMU mount?