i need screws!

Hoki

Noooo i made a 450 and it was a peice of cake. The issue is with the small one everything is so cramped

Chalagi

If it touches any part of the frame it could short out. If you have liquid tape you could cover that part or just redo the wire.

Hoki

Im soooo not good to go cause it doesnt have legs and it looks messt with all these wires bunched up everywhere

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
for all of the complaining you've been doing, you've come a long way in a short amount of time!

Hoki

So like 15 minutes ago was the first time I tried flying it with these extra wires and lights and it just wouldn't want to take off stable and the minute I take all that crap back off if flies really good so what's going on

Hoki

And there's still that high pitch little sound when I have the throttle on some people say they can eliminate it by lowering some number which I've already tried and no matter what number I use it still there and my numbers don't go below 50 and then other people say there's always going to be that high pitch sound because that's just how they work

Hoki

Do you think I should just trim the leds so its just like two or three of them and put them in the front and back so I can see the orientation at night maybe I made my light stick too long and it made it unstable? I just had a balanced plug extender that split into three to plug into other stuff so I can plug it into my video transmitter and my lights at the same time and then the lights were plugged into a little circuit board that plugs into a channel on my receiver so I can control them so those are pretty much just all the electrical stuff I added you think that's enough to interfere like its too much wires?

Hoki

And I don't really have the wiring proportionate do you think I need to worry about balancing the wires

Hoki

I got a cc3d and a power distribution boad under that. A echine video trasmiter on top with cmos camera and 4 in propellers and a helicopter style landing skid and a 2200 3c battery underneath and a r6d receiver connected by ppm inside in the back so the antennna looks like a tail. And it just cost me around 150 dollars. I wana put front and back leds on!

Hoki

Hobby town. Its a local hobby shop here and they had all kinds of rc stuff and different size skids. I think i got the biggest one. It only cost 5 dollars