i need screws!

sledge57

Those need to be M2 generally and most hardware and hobby shops don't have them, M3 is the smallest anyone stocks around here

Hoki

So i noticed that one of my black wires that goes to the pdb from the esc got cut from a proppeller so what problems can happen. It still works

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
when you say the wire got cut are you saying just the outer insulation on the wire was cut but that the inner metallic wire/conductor is still good?

Hoki

And besides that issue theres this high pitch sound when the motors r spinning. Whats that. I read other people will make the escs loke 50 or 25 or whatever but the lowest i can go is 50 and that doesnt make it go away

Bartman

the wire is completely cut and the motor is still working normally? which black wire was it? part of the three wire servo lead or one of the main power wires?

Hoki

So i have my wee drone alll put together and i made led sticks i out on but everything looks messy but it flys good. I also got my fpv receiver and it works god i have it plugged into a lil device that can plug into my tablet so im just gonna like velcro it to the back with a battery then mount it to a monitor mount on my trasmiter. I think sometime im gonna take it apart and reorganize the wires nicer. Theres extra wires cause the leds are attached to a 4 connection led controller and then i have a 3s balance splitter for that led controller and the fpv transmitter. And i really need to solder the motors right to the esc board cause i want them on top cause with them on bottom i have no room for legs. And i think i wanna try to fix a helicopter landing skid on it

Bartman

Im so tired of this little **** flyer. I like to fly but its a pain to deal with
that doesn't change as they get bigger. lots of long hours and late nights fixing and tweaking...then when you're about to go bed you remember the batteries still need to be charged!