HUMOR TIME: You might be a Multirotard if....

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Little fun... just spent 6 hours soldering new plugs on batteries, rigs and charge leads.... so I'm a bit stir crazy... SO....

You might be a Multirotard if....
You spend your Saturday nights soldering new 200amp leads on everything cause you wanna make sure your amp draw has plenty of room!

You have spent more money on zip ties and velcro than your car in the last year

Your "mistake" pile of motors and esc's could literally buy you a nice motorcycle

Your pile of unusable T-motor props (scratch, ding, bug splat) would be the holy grail for ANYONE else.

You have spent more time tuning 2 or 3 axis alexmos boards than you spent in total in university.

Your wife thinks everything you buy costs $5 (God help you if your wife gets to sell your fleet some day....)

You have packages shipped to work or other addresses to keep the spouse from suspecting anything.

Ok.. I'm spent.. who's got some?
:livid:

MadMonkey

Bane of G10
....if building a whole new aircraft to try out a different flight controller makes more sense than installing it on an old one you never fly.

ZAxis

..... if you watch a whole TV program so you can see in the end credits which production company did the drone shot you saw in the first 5 minutes.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
..... if you watch a whole TV program so you can see in the end credits which production company did the drone shot you saw in the first 5 minutes.

I thought I was the only one.

Oh how about getting REALLY bummed when you find the company and it's a full scale aircraft doing the shots.
:D

Or your watching an ad..or news item...or tv series...and anything remotely resembling an aerial shot you always utter the words to everyone in the room "hey..thats a drone shot!"....then you rewind it to see the shot again hoping to spot a shadow or watermark to guess what/who there using....then after you see nothing you say..."I bet its a phantom!"...and then say to yourself...I can do better then that!

FlyGirl

While searching the web you get annoyed that the Dow Jones Industrials stock index has the same initials as a certain other company.

SoCal Blur

You might be a Multirotard if....You just spent 6 hours soldering new plugs on batteries, rigs and charge leads to the point where it drives you to start a thread titled "You might be a Multirotard if...." :highly_amused:

Or your watching an ad..or news item...or tv series...and anything remotely resembling an aerial shot you always utter the words to everyone in the room "hey..thats a drone shot!"....then you rewind it to see the shot again hoping to spot a shadow or watermark to guess what/who there using....then after you see nothing you say..."I bet its a phantom!"...and then say to yourself...I can do better then that!

How about when you've spent so much time in the last few years making this work that your kids say this ^^^