How to get a multicopter with a grippper arm?

Michal97

Hi guys, I wonder if it's possible to buy a multicopter with a grippper arm that could lift a load of up to few kilogramms.

If you know where to buy or a name of multicopter which could meet my needs than please let me know.

Thx in advance.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
This would be interesting - but I've never seen one pre-configured with a "gripper arm." That doesn't mean it's not out there. But you may have to design and build it yourself.

I would imagine servos could be employed to activate such a device. Not much different than retracts - but with that payload - you'd need some strong servos.

The design of the arms would be dependent on the shape of the payload you'd like to pick up.

F

fengshuidrone

If you have enough money I can design and build one for you. Key words here are enough and money.

Mactadpole

Attachments

• upload_2015-8-23_20-6-24.png
    upload_2015-8-23_20-6-24.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 181

Dylan M

Which Switch...
I have a love hate relationship with servocity... it gets expensive, their servo mounts are top notch though. I have built some random stuff off that site... lol

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
It gets expensive because it's too easy to add crap to your cart - everything seems cool when you're browsing that site :)