How do I set up my Naza light and DJI 450 to work with my Futaba 7C 2.4ghz

I did the copy and paste of what you said above and will print that up too. Being greener than grass at this and only having a seven channel radio what functions should I leave out? How do you leave it out?
Since you have 7 channels, you shouldn't have to leave anything out. You'll use the four main controls (the two sticks) to control A/E/T/R, then find a 3-way switch for U, and a 2 or 3 way switch for IOC modes. When people talk about leaving out a function, it just means they don't connect that channel to anything. For example, if you only have 5 channels available, then you would simply not hook anything up to the IOC input and it would stay off.

bensid54

OK I have never used acro on my Futaba and have no idea how to change switch assignments. I've only used the first five poprts in the controller do I need to use more? I have no S-Bus for my radio it's a traditional one. Another thing I learned is you have to arm the motors every time even once set up, I thought it would be like a plane or heli just give it a push and it goes.

Last edited by a moderator: