Hoverfly Hoverfly Pro catastrophe.

Stacky

Good question, to be honest I dont know. I will have to ask and check on that. I havent done it and havent noticed any problem with my machines but will check.
Cheers
Mike

One min if i calibrate my escs and then i calibrate the throttle on HFP is there a need to calibrate the escs again??

Thank you!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I can almost guarantee you you would have to re calibrate the esc's throttle if you change anything. I know this because I tried bumping my throttle trim up a few notches to get the software to show a full throttle range. But then when i plug the battery in I get non stop beeps from ALL motors indicating i am starting with throttle on. So if you change anything with throttle trims, yes, you have to recalibrate ESC's. I decided to just leave the trim all the way down where the software shows the throttle in the middle of the slider and kept my previous ESC throttle calibration. And it flies just fine.

I can see that proper expo's are critical with this 1 gain type of setup. I am starting to appreciate its simplicity though. Just takes some time to get right.

Also, can someone please confirm if you are supposed to make both primary and AL gains the same. Why could you not have 2 separate gains for manual and AL mode?

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I see no reason that wouldnt work. The only thing is that you cant tell if all motors chirp since they are all doing it at the same time. But I would do it that way from now on if it was just a throttle calibration.