Hobbycity delays...as per usual

Macsgrafs

Well today I had to use live support & exchanged conversation with a guy called Ricky.
View attachment 670

They are getting so bad with dispatch that my whole octo build has ground to a halt:(
Glad i use credit card via paypal, they know I love doing chargebacks :p

Ross

Attachments

• hk1.jpg
    hk1.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 162

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
it has become hit and miss with them, hasn't it....we've got a US warehouse now but they're adding retail shipping into the prices then adding local shipping so I'm not sure how much sense that makes.
FYI, Hobbypartz.com has been reliable and they pay a small commission to the site when you click the link on this site to enter their store and complete a purchase (Had to slip that in...)
Bart

Macsgrafs

Thanks for the heads up Bart, never heard of them until your mention. Have had a quick look, they seem reasonable, if not a touch cheaper than HK!!! But the description of stuff is slightly lacking, but Im sure I can get around that one. I see they are US based, which means more than likely to get stopped at customs :(
Still I thank you for the link, will try a few bits from them to see how it goes.

Ross

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Thanks for the heads up Bart, never heard of them until your mention. Have had a quick look, they seem reasonable, if not a touch cheaper than HK!!! But the description of stuff is slightly lacking, but Im sure I can get around that one. I see they are US based, which means more than likely to get stopped at customs :(
Still I thank you for the link, will try a few bits from them to see how it goes.

Ross

Ross what do you need from them.. there are shed loads of places in the uk doing all kinds of stuff..

Dave