Hi everyone

Macsgrafs

Im confused (that's easy for me)! Exactly what is copter control, who makes & what can it do?
Next question....who is Thread & why do I always have to reply to him :)

Ross

matwelli

copter control - a new system from Open Pilot (i think i hinted to you in a PM it was comming :) watch this space - release date soon ! it will blow your socks off

Just reset my board and then reloaded last nights pre pre pre Alpha release firmware and it flew the hexa out the box a little bit of tuning will be required but it worked!

The CC will do octos with I2C but rather wait for the mainboard OpenPilot which will do Octos out the box on standard ESCs

No the hexa was not in a box!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pip

I seem to recognise a few poeple on here, not sure where from but no matter ;)

Hello from me and hello to the new MultiRotor forum.

Yes dankers, it's strange world out here in the outside world! < finds a nice quiet corner to feel comfy and sit quietly in >

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello Pip, you will like the CC its really working well. You can should stop looking at forums and get back to your most excellent radio work. Back in your cage!

There are quite a few of us here now.

Macsgrafs

Just reset my board and then reloaded last nights pre pre pre Alpha release firmware and it flew the hexa out the box a little bit of tuning will be required but it worked!

The CC will do octos with I2C but rather wait for the mainboard OpenPilot which will do Octos out the box on standard ESCs

No the hexa was not in a box!

I2C??? I like the idea of standard ESC's, the troble with MK controllers is the small current (25A) from memory, my motors might well draw 50A each!!!!!!!!!

Ross