hero2

kloner

Aerial DP
I've got a low hour hero2 for sale. it was warrantied back in september. I'm including the origional case, it is drilled out for live feed and usb without emoving the cam. it also includes a layer lens, a brand new tried once Backpac. it's not the wifi one. also included but not pictured is a spare perfect battery. the protune recording uses up batteries pretty fast so i added a second to the setup..... also includes a new usb cable for your pc....... $160 shipped conus including pp fees.

i.php

i.php

011%20%281024x768%29_795.jpg

i.php

013%20%281024x768%29_795.jpg

VINHEX

Let me know if sale falls through Kloner

Vin
DJI F550, DJI WKM, DJI DataLink 2.4Ghz, 3s 3300, 3s 5000, Aeroxcraft Landing Gear, Graupner 10x5 e-Props, Spektrum DX8, AR8000 Receiver
TM1000, Fatshark Attitude SD, Sony Exview Had II CCD 650 Line Sony Effio-E
Fatshark Spironet Antenna's, Bank balance 0.00
DJI iOSD

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
Did you sell this yet? Which version is this? The Go Pro Hero 2 ______? White, silver? I don't see any markings, maybe I missed it though. Thanks.

kloner

Aerial DP
before the hero3, there was the hero2.......... it is the same thing as a hero3 silver, just has the larger case. i'm also including a 32gig class 10 for it in the deal....... layerlens,,, origional housing, extra battery. anything less i'll just keep using it.

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
before the hero3, there was the hero2.......... it is the same thing as a hero3 silver, just has the larger case. i'm also including a 32gig class 10 for it in the deal....... layerlens,,, origional housing, extra battery. anything less i'll just keep using it.

Sent you PM, sounds like a good deal to me...answer my PM though if you don't mind.

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert

Got the camera, it shoots great quality video but it sure is buggy. If you don't have an SD card in it forget it, you have to pull the battery...otherwise it works great. Wait until you see my new videos! I'll post them as soon as I'm done editing them. :)

kloner

Aerial DP
if you want to make it stable, you can load the last firmware to it butt he quality is so good, i dealt with it crashing from time to time. usually it would do the first 7 minutes then crash

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
if you want to make it stable, you can load the last firmware to it butt he quality is so good, i dealt with it crashing from time to time. usually it would do the first 7 minutes then crash

I installed the latest firmware and wow what a difference, it's much, much faster. I'm not sure on this Protune stuff? Experience? I turned it on just now, I'll give it a shot and see what it does. The video already looks amazing compared to what I'm used to. I can't wait until the Go Pro 3 black is around $150 :), sigh..in a couple years :)

kloner

Aerial DP
in protune, the color correction isn't done at the camera during recording so it lets the camera run better and gather light and worry about getting it to the memory. then what i do is connect the hero, open the go pro cineform software and hit import straight from the camera, then in step 2 you apply the protune lighting adjustment, that's the panavision thing that makes em look so crazy clear.

tracks_795.jpg

that was a captured still from the camera in your hand protune video. It looks just like it did in real life,,,,,

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
in protune, the color correction isn't done at the camera during recording so it lets the camera run better and gather light and worry about getting it to the memory. then what i do is connect the hero, open the go pro cineform software and hit import straight from the camera, then in step 2 you apply the protune lighting adjustment, that's the panavision thing that makes em look so crazy clear.

tracks_795.jpg

that was a captured still from the camera in your hand protune video. It looks just like it did in real life,,,,,

Very good to know thanks! This was done without Protune in 1080p 30fps in wide angle yesterday. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
where are you florida? forget where it went

this was the last thing i taped on your cam, it's all protune

Last edited by a moderator:

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
Very well...going to give it a shot this afternoon. Headed out to the State Parks again to do some ariel filming. Going to keep the Protune on and do the whole export thingy and see how it goes.

kloner

Aerial DP
only thing that sucked for me was the file sizes....... but leaving them on the camera and processing them from the cam made it alot more tollerable. it's a 2 gig file every 7 minutes. after protune is on and it's compressed that file is 500meg like a normal cam would do