Help Translating The VU Flash Codes

rexbirk

I'm having trouble translating the VU Light Codes from my NAZA in my Flamewheel 450. I have read the manual and tried to figure out what the flashing codes mean but to no avail. Anyone know of a chart of the codes that makes sense? I'm in the process of setting up my compass (just added gps) I am getting one green flash and three red flashes. From what I see in the manual I can only find three red and one green which means less than 5 satelites. Maybe I should read the three fast red flashes and then the longer green flash?

tstrike

pendejo grande
have you done the spin your quad gag and calibrated the compass along with setting the proper magnetic declination for your area?

rexbirk

That is next. Weather sucks here so I will when its nicer outside. Have to figure out my declination here in Ohio. Found a website to get the declination.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Where do do you do in the software the declination for my area?

It is not done in the software, you have to move your GPS Antenna in the direction it says. If your arrow is pointing to the nose of the aircraft, move it to reflect the new angle, I.E. for me, my declination is -9, so I would move my GPS -9° off of True North.

photobobga

Great information. We fly using the GPS and way-points feature on our aircraft and this will help in getting a more accurate flight path.