help me Please connection driving me crazy soooo confused

i have a djis800 evo with wookong m. Do i need to run a seperate BEC to power my reciever wich is a spektrum AR*8000? or does the power come from the way the wooong is hooked up?( i have the wookong set up per video and per manuel) just havent plged it in yet

Im a little confused on how to power everything....

im using 6s lipo so that get plugged into the main battery frame correct?....does the wookong pmu get plugged in to the other pm cable on the main board?. or do i use another small battery for the electronics and the main 6s battery for the motors?

Im usually fly hellis so i would awaysd have a built in bec in the esc that would power everything.

COULD SOMONE PLEASE BREAK THIS DOW TO EXACTLY HOW TO POWER THIS THING...I ALSO HAVE RETRACTS I feel i have so many power wires and i dont want to burn something out? please help me so much

so wokong hooked up per diagram ok with that what powers the reciever? MY own BEC running off the main leads....

kloner

Aerial DP
the pmu powers all that crap, it is built in to wookong. if you include a second bec one of them is going down....