Help ... help... help DJI Naza M v2!

Firas

hello to all of you, I'm new here and hope you can help me.

I have DJI Naza v2, I have installed drives and it comes standard sound when I connect it to my PC (Win 8.1) but the problem is that when I open the DJI Naza programs will find it nothing (thus the light no red or blue LED) .

NOTE! first time i tried to connect it so things went well, then so disconnected the USB (I thought he was all ready) late so did not have any light on the Naza then tried to connect it again to redo everything, but could not !!! !

Firas

yes it does, it turns green.
if there is something that is broken, what can it be? because I want to buy it and have it worked

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
This may sound silly, but have you tried different USB ports on the computer? I just had this happen with a Naza lite. Everything looked fine, wouldn't connect. Went crazy with drivers etc. ended up I swapped ports and bang! Worked instantly.

Firas

yes I have tried every USB port in my laptop (3 pieces) but none have worked, it's the same thing at all.

I do not know, the first time I docked USB to my laptop (after I installed the driver) so it worked excellent, I acquired the following film on YouTube to fix it, and after I was finished so I disconnect the USB cable. but it did not work, I tried plugging it back in so isn't work !!!!!!

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Sorry. The only thing I can think of is to try different cables and check that it's showing up in device manager.

Do you have access to a Windows 7 computer. I thought the issues were solved, but Windows 8 has caused a lot of trouble with many MR apps.

Firas

oh well, then I can try a win7 computer, so I get to see what will happen to me.

I'll come back after I've tried ....