Help**** Big Problems

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
If it works in manual it would be strange coincidence if it's the esc wiring and it only happens when you fly in attitude mode !

Right didnt think of that. The thing thats weird is if the baro sensor was bad, why would it be so drastic at a lower throttle position and less at a higher one

tstrike

pendejo grande
If it all worked before you put your extensions on, wouldn't it make sense to start with whatever you changed to accomplish that?

Here is a slight change, I thought earlier when flying in manual mode it hovered fine. I did it again and it definetly hovered better but it did still go up and down. Should I remove the motor extensions and recut all the wires and resolder them? When I soldered them I interwove the wires and then soldered. Cant imagine how they could be bad.

tstrike

pendejo grande
Boris is right, you wouldn't get that kind of action if a solder was bad, it would tip to the weak side. Mine sort of did that action the first time I put graupners on. I didn't know the stock dji motors wouldn't allow you to clamp the prop all the way (it sure felt tight) and the props would be slipping just enough that it did the woop di doo dance, albeit, a little more violent. Like the man said, call your vendor and show him the vid.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Take the props off give it throttle in manual mode if the motors response stays the same (repaonsing nicely to your stick input) your connections to the ESCs are fine ! In general all ESCs act separately if one of the connection three phased or the signal wire are not connected correctly the result would be a flip rather than a general descend of the copter.

To go sure, also wiggle on the motor cables and see if the motors slow down or speed up.

So sounds like everyone is in argement that this is a Gyro problem. That's too bad. Well Im waiting for a response from RC-Drones hopefully they will warranty it for me rather than having to send it back to China!

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
If it becomes a sending back to china action. If RC-drones seriously wants that from you, you know where to not buy stuff from again! Manufacturing costs are probably less than shipment back and forward. If they want to check it out themselves what could be wrong hats okay. If they confirm or your videos are enough they should just exchange.

Boris

Just to update, I got a hold of the dealer and he asked that I send it to him for testing which I did. Thank you everyone for your advice!

Nuttzzy

Just to update, I got a hold of the dealer and he asked that I send it to him for testing which I did. Thank you everyone for your advice!

What props where you running I was running 10 and mine was all over the place dropped to 8 and it's smooth now no jumping around. Turns out I was over propped.

Beep, Beep, Honk, Honk, Over and Out Rotorhead

I am running 10" props and getting a little wobble. I have the motor extension plates and tried the 8" props, seems the motors have to spin up way to high to get it off the ground.

Nuttzzy

Hmm. I was getting wobble with 10s was way to light of a load for 10s maybe try 9s?

You can try the 9" but if your not running the motor extensions I found the 8" to be perfect. Def mess with the gain settings to control the wobble

Nuttzzy

You can try the 9" but if your not running the motor extensions I found the 8" to be perfect. Def mess with the gain settings to control the wobble

I agree I'm stock set up on 8" you gotta match your prop to weight ratio also

OK ALL, so I sent the NAZA back to the dealer. He said he installed and tested it and it hovered perfectly. He also said he would send me a video. So now what?