Hello, new here but been around a while on the .de and .us forums

plingboot

As the title says, new here, but been around for a year or so on the .de and .us forums.

I have a kinjal multiwiiquad which i'm learning flight skills with, an arducopterquad in progress (and has been for nearly a year) and an MK Hexa2 - which flies, but not as regularly as i'd like.

It's just coming around to the "MK tinkering" time of year for me.

Got plans to convert my Hexa2 into either a standard lift Droidworx AD6 or, more likely an ADX3…

Just finished a new Hexa XL powerboard build - which looks significantly more professional than my original board - the molex isn't a fried lump this time - done a continuity test with a multimeter and it all sounds ok, just working up to connecting a FlightCTRL and plugging it into MKTools…

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Plingboot.

Welcome to MRF. I have seen your avatar on the aforementioned sites. Nice to see you have come over from the Darkside!

We are really friendly bunch over here, no post editing (well unless its not PC) no link deleting, no text substation just good info from like minded guys from more countries than I can remember.

I know you have experience in all sorts of areas so we look forward to your contributions and hope you enjoy receiving help if required for our community

On wards and upwards

DAve