Hello from Orange County

3dheliguy

Hi all,

New to this forum, coming from rcgroups as I see there is alot of interesting good people in these forums. I rope to have some great conversations with you guys.

ChrisViperM

Welcome...you are right...the better bunch of people are here. Are you from that area where the Orange County Choppers are situated....?

Chris

kloner

Aerial DP
Orange County choppers is in orange county, new york. about 3400 miles away. This is the real housewives of orange county, the OC, etc. He's like an hour/hour and a half north of me. Disneyland, long Beach area
welcome aboard

have i ran into you at heli funflys?
QV7I0494__800x534_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

3dheliguy

Hi guys, didnt mean to confuse anybody. I'm from orange CA, near Newport Beach Ca, and Anaheim. This local area to me is orange county CA.

3dheliguy

Kloner! Yes we have probably been at the same funflys together, like San Diego fun fly, and the helifreak one in October. Been flying for five or so years for heli manufacturers, have come to the conclusion that it's always going to be just a hobby never any money, and I have come along way looking to apply my skills in the coming drone era. There are money people looking to get into this that's why I'm searching these forums, but it seems many propel need a expert pilot for some of there work.

3dheliguy

Lol, that's funny been talking to Patrick for awhile now.. Cool guy yeah, he's given me some great info. I'm just at the purchasing point, and I'm really looking to save a couple bucks.

3dheliguy

Kloner. U fly Multis, if so witch multi system is the all around best for you, and what frame do you think will be the bEst frme to keep upgrading as you go along.