Hello from Gardiner, New York

Hello everyone,
I am here on behalf of HeliFlightCenter we are a hobby shop located in Gardiner NY. We specialize in performance helicopters and are getting much more involved with multirotors every day.

Thanks for letting aboard :02.47-tranquillity:
Brian

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye Up Brain.
Welcome to MRF. I guess from helis MR are a obvuous interest. I started with NO RC experience whit helis and bottled out! I guess its just as expensive with these things when you move up to the bigger machines but hayho onwards and upwards.

Its a great forum for sharing information so feel free to ask out and I am sure with it being a worldwide forum some one will ususlly chip in no matter what time of day or night you are pulling your hair out!

Post sone pics of your SR's there are a lot of guys on here with vast experience with them and I just like to see what I could have flown!

Dave

Hey Dave,
Thanks for the warm welcome.It seems these multirotors are becoming all the rage these days. I suspect it's because you can make just about anything fly as long as you have some motors and a flight controller. I think we've all seen the flying cat by now...maybe? Well I have another copter to build...back to work.