HDMI to AV Converter

ChrisViperM

I got two 2 of the HDMI converters from Koptrerworx Boris is talking about....really great product. For the quality and the features the price is good....I gave up always looking for cheap....in the end it was always expensive.

PS: Dunno if you get this product in the States, but Kopterworx also sell to the US....super fast and reliable.

Chris

Lanzar

Thanks for the good words CrisViperM. Well we are also using them and the good news is that they dont break or heat. We had no problems so far.

Dax

Thanks for all your help, I will order two of the kopterworx converter. no external power supply is a big plus.

questech

@we test this very nice Tool :) and its works perfectly with our GH3 ...
1 Day delivery in Germany thx amazon

http://www.amazon.de/Composite-Vide...0146&sr=8-5&keywords=hdmi+konverter+composite

stable connection and after case demontage very light wight converter for 34 euros...

no external power needed !!!!

Hello... Don't know if anyone is in there :)

I read that this unit caused RF interference and effected some GPS systems.

How does it work in the air?

Thanks to anyone still reading this thread!!

Anthony

kloner

Aerial DP
we fly them alot, no interference whatsoever. I take them out of the case, bail the rca jacks, solder a servo wire straight to the pcb then shrink wrap it, looks alot like a commercialy available converter minus the price. we've ran gh3, gh4, red epic on them. nice part about this brand is the color bars show when it's transmitting so if you get a problem not transmitting the camera output it gives you a tool to trouble shoot, nice to boot up monitors with before the cameras powered, etc.

this one has an immersion 5.8 strategicaly placed and shrunk wrapped together.... just add power
20140108195636-48dc2c3e.jpg

questech

we fly them alot, no interference whatsoever. I take them out of the case, bail the rca jacks, solder a servo wire straight to the pcb then shrink wrap it, looks alot like a commercialy available converter minus the price. we've ran gh3, gh4, red epic on them. nice part about this brand is the color bars show when it's transmitting so if you get a problem not transmitting the camera output it gives you a tool to trouble shoot, nice to boot up monitors with before the cameras powered, etc.

this one has an immersion 5.8 strategicaly placed and shrunk wrapped together.... just add power
20140108195636-48dc2c3e.jpg

Thank you so much for the feedback!

I'll order it.

I like how you wrapped the TX with the converter.

Thanks Again!

Anthony

Vortex

amazon has HDMI2AV converter for $42 i think...... dunno if shipping evens it out

Depending on the signal coming out of your camera there are some converters which won't work. I have tried a couple and I'm testing another one when it arrives. The HDMI2AV seems to work with most cameras/settings but I have already had one fail which is why I am still looking.

vrso2

for what camera are you need it for ?

I use Canon, USB output directly to my LCD or AV transmitter. I just cut off rest of the wires from USB AV cable, which came with camera.

questech

Hi

I have a Panasonic G5 and GH3 that I fly on an octocopter.

The AV/Digital output does not output a signal while recording, so I have to use the USB port.

I ordered an HDMI to AV converter so well see how that works out once it arrives.

Anthony

questech

Hey Guys,

I received my HDMI2AV yesterday and haven't tested it yet, but I had a question.

I read where some of you have taken off the plastic enclosure and the AV connectors. I would like to take the case off and do some mods, but then I want to use the case.

I don't want to break or mangle the case by trying to take it appart. Has anyone taken this case appart without destroying it?

Where are the tabs that snap it together?

Thanks guys, I appreciate your support!

Anthony

dazzab

we fly them alot, no interference whatsoever. I take them out of the case, bail the rca jacks, solder a servo wire straight to the pcb then shrink wrap it, looks alot like a commercialy available converter minus the price. we've ran gh3, gh4, red epic on them.
Do you have issues with the GH4 when set to 4k? I've got the same converter and when I change the camera to 24hz so I can use 4k options the image drops out.

questech

Do you have issues with the GH4 when set to 4k? I've got the same converter and when I change the camera to 24hz so I can use 4k options the image drops out.

Hello,

I haven't tried 4K yet with my GH4... Sorry, maybe someone that has will be able to give us some feedback.

Anthony