Have you told your friends yet??

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
The site's been online since late December and it's come a long way in that short time, but, have you told your friends about it yet? Maybe invite your flying buddies to check it out? I'm sure there are a lot of multi-rotor flyers out there that still don't know about our world-wide (had to throw that in there) community. Heck, we're the only dedicated multi-rotor site where you can actually discuss any manufacturer and any product without your posts being edited into looking like swiss cheese.
So tell your friends! If your friends don't fly multi's, find some new friends and invite them. :cool: (Someone remind me to get better smilies!)
Thanks!
Bartman

Kilby

But you guys are my flying buddies. ;-)

No, seriously though. The only people I fly with in my area are heli guys. I think a couple of them have been on here, but don't think they have registered or became active. I'm trying to plant the multi-rotor bug in one of them right now, so maybe that will change.

Macsgrafs

multi-rotor, sounds good but my fying buddies called them multiple whisks, that beat the air into submission :)

Have you tlod your friends yet??

Bartman, I must confess, I have no friends! When I went to my profile here and filled it in with stuff I also noted an area for friends. I couldn't think of one. I would love to share this site and (when I get it) my new Droidworx frame! If I only had a friend, I could be so sentimental, (you find yourself singing , don't you?) I would...blah blah. I don't need no stinking friends. All I need is many many multi blade air beaters!

Would you be my friend, Bartman? THen I could come over to your house and play with YOUR multi blade thingies! Yes? No?