Hoverfly got ppm?

kloner

Aerial DP
My whole goal is to build high speed proximity type filming gear/career. I've gotta be one of a few that think of putting this stuff through the most risky of situations is fun. I'm moving on from a quad and naza with a gopro to barts xy8, AV 100 with a pile of nex-5's to burn through risking it all for youtube gold...... we got the big surf season coming, want to be able to loiter a half mile off shore to chase some surfers down the line..... chase boats, cars, dune buggies, motorcycles, air to air. Anything your average guy pulls up in a rising hover and pans out, i want to be on it's butt seeing if i can frame it.......... unfortunately to do that, it takes more than a thousand feet and a slow moving hover.........

Last edited by a moderator:

Caju

Hi Kloner,
Of course I would love all the specs you wish for, we always want what we don´t have. but you should understand as said before that HF Pro goal is AP, but they do have a board HF Sport that I would believe is more FPV friendly, on this one, I would think they should target this small mods that would make a difference.
One thing should be noticed : their support is one of the top. if not the best one out there. And for me this make a big stand out in the crowd.
All you have to do is send your problem or question to the ZEn desk. Also we can see they are really focus on getting these products better every time is by their continuous update.
Like all boards, this also have space for improvement, but at least this company know that and are doing their job to improve everytime.
I´m just ordering a few Sport boards, to do FPV.And yes I will be asking for all the things I think is necessary to improve.
I do believe, on your case, the technology of gimbal controller wont be up to the task, and as you can see there is a path of having a separeted gimbal controller other than the FC, Adding even more weight. These new gimbal Controlers are not there yet to frame your choice of chase with the speed you need. Whould love to see how you are getting around all these.

kloner

Aerial DP
foam ear plugs and a super loose rubber band with gopros, but that's all the sony as-10 above. hard mounted in the case it comes in

i think the superman one is hero2, the one with jello hahaha