Aeronavics / Droidworx Good Battery supplier in US?

Hi all,
I'm deep in the middle of my SJ8 TI build and just ordered a slick charger/power supply combo from progressiverc. I've been trying to find some 6s 8000's to order for this bird but am having no luck. Hobbyking is always out of stock and the reviews for them are a little sketchy anyway. I've read some less than shiny reviews about the maxamps so I'd like to start with some turnigys, or nano techs I'm thinking or even some zippys. Anyone know where I can find them? Thanks in advance.

kloner

Aerial DP
places like quadrocopters and aerial media pros offer 6s packs like this. if there too much $, goto gensace.com and order direct but it takes months to get them that way.

Anybody care to share what batts your using for a similar setup? I'm running AMP500's with may tech 65a optos, wkm, dji osd. Building with epic in mind but will also be using a 5D quite a bit.

kloner

Aerial DP
5d with 13" props gets me 6 minutes on 10 amps and 9 minutes on 20 amp hours. right at 30 amp hours it needs 15" props but gets the best mileage. a red with 20 amp hours hovers at 100 amps with 15" props

I'm sorry but where did you see those reviews on maxamps batteries? I've owned over 20 of maxamps's batteries and there much better than anything else I tried.
Just my .02