Go Pro Hero2

tstrike

pendejo grande
Motorsport-you'll use the suction cup more than the helmet straps, and buy a gopro tripod adapter for 7 bucks, you will use this more than you'd ever know.

steph280

For multicopter application, all you really need is the protection case and tripod adapter. They used to have naked versions of the GoPro1, but discontinued it when GoPro2 came out. That would save some money on most accessories we never use.

tstrike

pendejo grande
and remember...
Buying a GoPro?? Click the banner at the bottom of the page to make your purchase and help the site generate a small commission. Thanks!

I got the Motorsports edition brand new for $269.00 on Amazon, and couldn't be happier. I wanted to buy through the link on this website, but Amazon was cheaper and I was able to use my AMEX rewards points for it.

I do click on the banner ads as much as i can to make up for it :)

kloner

Aerial DP
the outdoor ones cool if you film yourself flying anything from your point of view. the multi doesn't need any of it like said

this was from my head, hero2 in 1080p narrow mode or 90 degree field of view. way better than hero1, was why i bought my v.1 origionaly. my hero2 gets used alot more than the old one

when i tried that with a hero1 in the dark, it was grainy and super distant

Last edited by a moderator: