Go home switch

Eoin

Hi all,
I've just configured a switch on my futaba T8FG for go home. I haven't been using that option up till now.
Everything is working perfectly on the assistant but I'm just wondering if the blue LED should flash the same as failsafe ?
At the moment when I flick to go home, the assistant moves as expected but the LED sequence dosen't change.
Should it ?
Thanks
Eoin

kloner

Aerial DP
it should go into failsafe and it should have more than 10% throttle when you hit it. on mine, for whatever reason was only able to get it to work in atti or atti gps but not manual unless i shift the center and endpoints to work with manual and atti. mines the futaba 8j

what does yours show in assitant, just comes out of atti, man or atti gps?

Eoin

Thanks Kloner for your reply.
In the assistant it switches between start and standby but it doesn't affect failsafe.
Failsafe is working perfectly when I switch off the radio. I also have it set to 50% throttle.
I have played with my endpoints and subtrims to set the indicator into the center of each option. Perhaps that's the problem.
I have just loaded the jeep to go flying so I can't check it with the assistant right now, but I should know more tonight.
Thanks
Eoin

Warlock

I just got my F-550 WKM and mine only shows the solid blue light when I switch off the transmitter. While in GPS mode on the ground when I turn on RTH there is no change in the light, its flashing purple not blue. In the assistant, I can see the switch in action which is what I made sure of before I tried RTH the first time. In fact just this morning I was talking to Robert @ DJIUSA about this subject and he said what we have going on is normal. But he also said that it could be very dangerous to hit the RTH switch on the ground like we have been doing to test it.

It doesnt know its on the ground, it just knows that it needs to climb. I dont know anything about that, but I'm not chancing it any more.