GH3 vs GH2 comparison VIDEO

Great flying and nice test clips. I am a bit blown away by how bad the gh2 looked. Green....
Are you viewing the video from the GH3 through an HDMI converter? Does it record to card what ever setting you are on? Also, does it show the OSD (like if it is recording or not?)
Most importantly, what do you think about using it as a go to camera? Are you happy with the results so far?

Great flying and nice test clips. I am a bit blown away by how bad the gh2 looked. Green....
Are you viewing the video from the GH3 through an HDMI converter? Does it record to card what ever setting you are on? Also, does it show the OSD (like if it is recording or not?)
Most importantly, what do you think about using it as a go to camera? Are you happy with the results so far?

We are using an HDMI converter. It works fine. You can turn overlays on or off. The settings stay set even with HDMI plugged in.

We are happy with the results so far. We've got a detailed review on our site: http://www.yonderbluefilms.com/blog/2013/2/2/gh3-vs-gh2-video.html

nicwilke

Dont know what you mean, but I've picked up how it was done. Do you want me to mention it here PaNt?

jcmonty

Excellent stuff. I really like that shot, but can't figure out your trick. It looks like you filmed in 60fps? But that's not really a trick.

What lenses are you guys using primarily?

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I'm gonna guess you either did it backward or the clip was rotated to give the illusion of rotation? I wouldnt have thought that but I cant think of anything else. Spill the beans!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Speaking of reverse shots, whats the name of that guy(scandinavian name???) who did the truck commercial a while back. He flies into the semi from up above and later someone told us he did it in reverse. Anyways, wanted to show this to a friend but I cant get his name right. Henderson, Svenderson, Vladzidik?????? help