Gens Ace 60C

kloner

Aerial DP
i'm good at draining bank accounts, lemme tell ya

them are the bomb though, so powerful. Last ones of these i got had 0,0,0,0 internal resistance

kloner

Aerial DP
can just picture you in school....... that dam yuri, to the principles office

Last edited by a moderator:

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Yeah, basically. I'm not as bad as you may think but I am close. If 60c is the troubled abused kid, I am probably a 25c.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why 60C? My 25C GensAce seem to hold fine. I may get some 30C 5300 5s packs. Tey are almost half the price of the 60C.
...Although I think I just lost a cell in one today. I still have to charge it, but I may have over discharged. Testing flights on the new Octo build.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I have always had gens ace 25c lipos and never had a problem but I always use 2 of them. I specifically bought these to use in my Zephyr2 as solo batteries and that pulls a lot more amps than the heli does.

kloner

Aerial DP
Cause your starting off with a lower IR in the 60 and it's only another $5........ super hard to find in stock. i run along at 50-60 amp draws most of a pack in temps over a hundred degrees. the other day i got 4 packs of some 20c 3s 2200 sky lipo, it's ir came new at 40+mv on all of them. I just measured these, there all four in the teens. most my turnigy come mid 20's and i stop flying packs around 50. they just start showing a noticeable lack of power and i try catching it before the flights are drastically shorter. That's around 100 and is usually found a flight after an over discharge. Just running them like i do with the packs, 100-200 flights max..... nano tec i get 20 ish flights. When i just checked individual cells it said 0 for each cell so all that teens of mv IR is the deans plug

azure

...i stop flying packs around 50. they just start showing a noticeable lack of power and i try catching it before the flights are drastically shorter. That's around 100 and is usually found a flight after an over discharge.

Kloner, how do you check the IR on your packs?

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
BTW, both of these 60c packs I bought were defective. I never did anything with them but of course i soldered the connectors on first. A month passed sitting there and when I checked voltage before and after charging, 1 cell was very low. They were kind enough to return them and exchange them which is rare considering I had soldered the connectors on. But I was honest about it and it was legitimately faulty.