Hoverfly (Gen 1) HoverFly Pro - DPCAV Low Pass filter - Where to get?

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Hey guys,

Anyone have a link to a place to get the proper [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]DPCAV Low Pass filter for the first version of the Hoverfly Pro?[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I received my used Pro board form this guy and he did not include the filter.
[/FONT]
Also, can I set the rig up without the filter just for set up purposes? Or is it just a bad decision to power the board up without one?

Thanks in advance!

SC

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Hey guys,

Anyone have a link to a place to get the proper DPCAV Low Pass filter for the first version of the Hoverfly Pro?

I received my used Pro board form this guy and he did not include the filter.

Also, can I set the rig up without the filter just for set up purposes? Or is it just a bad decision to power the board up without one?

Thanks in advance!

SC

You can get the filter here... http://www.dpcav.com/xcart/Power-Supply-Filter-L-C-Type.html

You can power the board without it for setup, just DO NOT try to fly without it, the chance of a board reset and resulting crash is high.

Ken

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Perfect guys. Thanks.
And yes, I was just referring to setting up the gimbal and checking the motors rotation and such. No actual flying.
Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Photronix

Pilot
Not all setups require the filter. I never used them on our setups with the green boards. I did have one power reset towards the end of our internal use of the green boards but thats it.