Futaba 14 SG + F450 NAZA V2 ...grrrrrrrr!

Totuccio

So you just need to program the 14SG for which switch you want to use and set the end points, I have mine set using the heli mode switch SG, I use SB for IOC and SC for failsafe mixing it into the channel for mode.

Under the linkage menu you need to set channel 7 to switch SG and then set the endpoints for channel 7 so that the mode switch lines up in the Naza software to get a blue light.

Do you have a DJI F450 naza v2 with a futaba sg14?

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I have a TBS Discovery Pro with Naza-M and 14SG, will be exactly the same to set up as DJI450.

Cheers

Pete

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I also have a TBS Discovery with Naza-M using traditional setup and a DJI450 with Naza Lite.

What part is not working?

Pete

Totuccio

I also have a TBS Discovery with Naza-M using traditional setup and a DJI450 with Naza Lite.

What part is not working?

Pete

I cannot change GPS or ATTI or all the other things ,,,,

if you also have a f450 with naza why you do not send me the file and I upload to my RC, I am getting mad and I am nearly to stop with this RC , it is not for new users .

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I am getting mad with you as well.

Have you bound you receiver to your transmitter as per the manual?

Link to the transmitter
Easy Link ID allows FASSTest receivers to link to compatible
transmitter without pressing the link button on the receiver.
1 Bring the transmitter and the receiver close to each other,
within 20 inches (half meter).
2 Turn on the transmitter. Place the transmitter into the receiver
linking mode.
3 Turn on the receiver.
4 The receiver will wait for the linking process to begin for 2
seconds. Following that it will return to the normal operation
mode.
5 When the LED of the receiver changes from blinking red to
solid green, linking is complete.
(A link waiting state is ended in 1 second.)
• Refer to the transmitters operation manual for complete details on how to place the
transmitter into the linking mode.
• If there are many FASSTest systems turned on in close proximity, your receiver
might have difficulty establishing a link to your transmitter. This is a rare occurrence.
However, should another FASSTest transmitter/receiver be linking at the same time,
your receiver could link to the wrong transmitter. This is very dangerous if you do
not notice this situation. In order to avoid the problem,we strongly recommend you
to double check whether your receiver is really under control by your transmitter.
• If the System Type of the transmitter is changed, the receiver will need to be relinked
to the transmitter.

Have you installed the USB drivers for your PC?

Assistant Software Installation and Configuration
Step1 Software and Driver Installation on a PC
1. Please download the drive installer and the assistant software installer from DJI website “www.dji.com”,
by selecting the Download web page of corresponding product.
2. Switch on the transmitter first, and then power on the autopilot system.
3. Connect the autopilot system and the PC via a Micro-USB cable, and power on the autopilot system.
4. Run the driver installer, and follow the instructions strictly to finish installation.
5. Run the assistant software installer, and follow the instructions strictly to finish installation.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
And just by the way, no you may not have my setup files, this is not a Bind and Fly model, you must set it up properly.

Cheers

Pete

Totuccio

And just by the way, no you may not have my setup files, this is not a Bind and Fly model, you must set it up properly.

Cheers

Pete

Hi
first thanks for your help ....
I done it !!
it works now ...
I made a reset of the RC , and than I follow this link "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMbpUpcvNiA"
now I have just a small problem ,
when I start on the RC I get a message " attention ........Gas position ....
how can I fix it ?
my Futaba comes with both stick in the middle , I mean the left (gas) if I put up or down than comes all the time on the middle ...
thanks a lots for your help anyway ...

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Okay so you need to dial back the stick adjustment, have a look at page 17 & 18 of the manual, explains how to do it.

Pete

Totuccio

ok,,,,,thanks

the last question now , it
how can I see how strong is the wlan signal when my F450 goes far away ,,,,
if I click on telem.....I do not get nothing ,

Totuccio

What telemetry are you using?

WHat are you using wlan for?

sorry my language is not english so any words I do not know

how can I know when the signal of the w------- is less or is loosing it ...

in my graupner mx 16 I had 2 numbers more far away was the f450 less got this number ..... with the f450 at about 900 m I had 65% strong signal ...

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
So you want to see relative signal strength, Futaba has not included it with their system, you would need an external telemetry system to do it.

With the 14SG you can expect over 1km, how do you know how far away you were?

WHat vTx are you using, how much power are you transmitting?

Pete

Totuccio

Hi
and thanks again for all your tips .....
I can see how far away I fly from the ios DJI , I also have a FPV ....
1 km with the Futaba 14SG seems to be short , with my old Graupner mx 16 Hott I could go over 1,5 km and I had more than 50%strong signal ...

I had to change the Graupner because did not work so good with the DJI datalink 2.4 ,,,that´s why I got the Futaba .....

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I did say over 1km, would be similar to your other radio but will depend on local conditions.

How much power are you using on your video, the video will be your limiting factor?

What FPV gear are you using?

Pete

Totuccio

I use for the video an immersion 5.8 ghz 600mw, I tested till 1,5 km and the video was fine , I could go more far away but I was scare, I could not see my f450 anymore ,
[h=1][/h]

Totuccio

Sorry, but no one has said this.... BADTOYS, you are an idiot, help or don't help... your comments "RTFM" is unjust, you know nothing about this guy, what he has or is doing. Get back under your rock and stay there, waste of space.

well I did not want to write nothing bad about this person , but I think forums are made to help people when have a problem or do not understand something ,,,,,,