FS: GoPro Hero3 Black - Used Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

adanac

Virtually new GoPro Hero3 Black Edition. I purchased this for a job last year and used it for just one or two days. It has been in a closet since then and I've never had another need to use it. It comes with everything pictured. $325 including shipping in CONUS and Paypal fees. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• GoProHero2.jpg
    GoProHero2.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 364
  • GoProHero1.jpg
    GoProHero1.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 382

Virtually new GoPro Hero3 Black Edition. I purchased this for a job last year and used it for just one or two days. It has been in a closet since then and I've never had another need to use it. It comes with everything pictured. $325 including shipping in CONUS and Paypal fees. Thanks for looking!
Looks like a plain 3, not a Hero3+ and not black. Clarify?

gtranquilla

RadioActive
I might me interested because a buyer bought my complete MR system last night including many parts I was not too anxious to sell such as my Hero GoPro3 Black.
I will assume you are from USA.... so are you willing to ship across the border to a Canadian customer via USPS?

mdntblu

There is no reason anyone would pay $325, $300, or even $375 for this when you can get one from GoPro directly for $265 and free shipping. Yeah it doesn't come with a card but I've bought those same cards at BestBuy on a sale for $17. And even Amazon has them for $17 and BestBuy will pricematch.
http://gopro.com/cameras/refurbished-hero3-black-edition
Granted this is refurbished but what does that mean? GoPro takes returns and puts them back to new status, etc. And they even have 1 year warranty. Anyways if you lower your price down to $200 or $225 I'm sure you'll find some takers.

adanac

That's some quality thread-crapping! :)

There is no reason anyone would pay $325, $300, or even $375 for this when you can get one from GoPro directly for $265 and free shipping. Yeah it doesn't come with a card but I've bought those same cards at BestBuy on a sale for $17. And even Amazon has them for $17 and BestBuy will pricematch.
http://gopro.com/cameras/refurbished-hero3-black-edition
Granted this is refurbished but what does that mean? GoPro takes returns and puts them back to new status, etc. And they even have 1 year warranty. Anyways if you lower your price down to $200 or $225 I'm sure you'll find some takers.

Status
Not open for further replies.