from early adopters, to daredevils...

kloner

Aerial DP
that was pretty good. at 2:something a cinestar looking rig was spinning then tumbling. dudes gimbal was spot on,,,,, That first one is about as rad i've seen one go in

RobertsUp

A good video. I've learned from seeing so many mishaps like those.

My first build maidened on Sunday morning. It has issues but it flew well and didn't crash. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DennyR

I especially like the first one, looks like a AGM Maverick being flown into it's designated target.

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
I was half expecting to see some of mine in there;)

I like the one near the end ,that was doung a good job of pruning the trees:)

ewr

that was pretty good. at 2:something a cinestar looking rig was spinning then tumbling. dudes gimbal was spot on,,,,, That first one is about as rad i've seen one go in

Seriously! at 2:21....I want to know what gimbal setup that is!

reddinos

Extremely glad that people is enjoying the compilation #1 video! the main reason why i did this video, was to show that it happens to all of us, and that if we are smart and don't fly above crowded areas, around kids, or main roads, there is nothing wrong about crashing. these things crash, real helicopters crash. so instead of hiding our crashes, we should share them with the community! "WE ALL CRASH" but if we fly responsibly we can later have a good laugh about it. thanks

ps: the smooth looking crash was a zenmuse in can confirm that. here the link to the original video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnT1nHoZgW8

red.

Last edited by a moderator: