1001copters.com Freefly Movi MR pre order on 1001copters.com

Hi,

The Freefly system Movi MR are available on pre order in the webshop :)

A 2392€ deposit is requested to preorder your system. This deposit is refundable unconditionnaly if you decide to cancel your order. The refund is done within one month after the request and a 50€ management fees will be kept.

The delivery is scheduled for July/september.

The MOVI MR is delivered with a conversion kit into MOVI M10 and a set of battery for a full working day.

you have surely already seen the videos but it's so pleasant to see it that I post there :)

The MOVI SYSTEM is not only a brushless gimbal as you can find nearly everywhere now. For a perfect stabilization system you need both perfect mechanic and perfect electronic stabilization. On the MOVI system, there is a really advanced GPS correction technology used for militray system. The GPS is used to correct the drift caused by linear or angular acceleration. This kind of system is only used on high end products.
The embeded software allows diferent user mode like the majestic that allow a single user to operate the MOVI. Of course it can be remotly controled.

Feel free to contact me if you need further details ;)

Best regards,
Cedric

Last edited by a moderator:

Bowley

Suddenly the Zenmuse doesn't seem that bad value! I'll have to leave to the Hollywood boys, and not by choice.
I'm sure its a totally awesome piece of kit, but $15000....for a gimbal!!

well it's not the same system... at all in fact :)

Zenmuse can only take a gh2 OR a nex5 and for the same weight the Movi MR can take 10lbs... not the same deal isn't it ?
Electronic of stab isn't playing in the same field also :)

and it's not just a gimbal :) You can convert it natively in steadycam-like system. (MR is delivered with a conversion kit to M10)

Bowley

I don't doubt its quality or capabilities which I'm sure will be evident. Its obviously a serious film production tool and in that respect I guess it will serve well those with sufficient budget and the hi standard requirements. I know nothing about its technology nor the development of it and at the end of the day its their product and they can ask what they want for it and you cant really quantify Intellectual property. Make hay while the sun shines, as they say!