Free to a good home

AshCooper

Hi all,
I moved to NAZA-M and A2 a little while ago and have a Pixhawk, APM 2.5 and old APM 1 lying around with some accessories (cables and sensors). If any Aus flyer wants one, let me know and I can send your way
Ash

NeRvD

Hi Ash,

I am just getting into piloting, any gear and of course wisdom you can provide would be great.
Where are you based in Aus? im in sudney myself.

NeRvD

AshCooper

Hi Ash,

I am just getting into piloting, any gear and of course wisdom you can provide would be great.
Where are you based in Aus? im in sudney myself.

NeRvD

Hi NeRvD,
I'm based in Sydney as well - I live in the North but work in the CBD (Darling Quarter) weekdays. Happy to pass to you if you work in the city or post if not.

We also have a group that's just started up on Meetup - the Sydney Multirotor Society. The idea of the group will be to meet and fly, but also provide education on safe flying and also lobbying to ensure that the sport is not regulated out of existence for non-professionals.

We're meeting up at Parramatta RSL at 10am Sunday for a fly-in at the paramatta park. If you could make it, that'd be great.

Cheers
Ashley

JoeBob

Elevation via Flatulation
Ash,

You're going the wrong way....

I just left Naza M and Naza Lite for Pixhawk. Absolutely no regrets. You might want to hold on to that Pixhawk for a few months. I'll be giving away my DJI gear if the Pixhawk continues to fly as well as it has so far.

Caveat: Pixhawk is not a good first-time controller. 12 flight modes, simple and super simple options on some of those, 2 pages of 50 different parameters you can mess up in Mission Planner... But once you get on top of it, it sure is nice.

Good luck,
JoeBob

NeRvD

Hi Ashley,

I work in Chatswood, I would be able to meet you in the city after work if you're still keen. Let me know as I am back at work Thursday.

Thanks again

NeRvD

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

AshCooper

Hi Ashley,

I work in Chatswood, I would be able to meet you in the city after work if you're still keen. Let me know as I am back at work Thursday.

Thanks again

NeRvD

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

No worries - how about Friday evening - 6pm ish? I actually have to pass Chatswood on the way home so could meet you at Chatswood station?

AshCooper

Hi JB,
I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I started with the APM series of FCs and while they were ok I found that the DJI products were plug and play. My main bag is video and photography, and while I do enjoy constructing multirotors, it's the output that I'm most interested in.
While I've know some pilots have had issues with DJI products, I've never had a problem with mine and I'm really happy with the outcomes - I wouldn't personally go back but it's whatever you're comfortable with.

Cheers!
Ash

Last edited by a moderator:

AshCooper

Ok - so NeRvD has the Pixhawk - APM 2.5 and 1 still available if anyone wants it for their 'backup' multi or for their neice, nephew, kid brother... cat....