Frame Suggestions for OP CC & FPV

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Recommendations / suggestions please for my new OP CC board. I want to use it as a fun learning frame so needs to be pretty sturdy and easy to repair. I will also be using it for my first foray in to PFV

Dave

Crash

Defies Psychics
Here's a bunch of frames.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1382503

I have one of rusty's mini quad frames waiting for motors. I'm not sold on the round tubes yet. Will update after a few test crashes.

I'd love to have a frame designed specifically for a gopro with tilt only mount. I could be motivated to finish my basement and setup the CNC machine if someone wanted to help design an open-source fpv quad frame.

jes1111

Here's a bunch of frames.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1382503

I have one of rusty's mini quad frames waiting for motors. I'm not sold on the round tubes yet. Will update after a few test crashes.

I'd love to have a frame designed specifically for a gopro with tilt only mount. I could be motivated to finish my basement and setup the CNC machine if someone wanted to help design an open-source fpv quad frame.

If you can lay out the spec required, I can CAD it.

Crash

Defies Psychics
If you can lay out the spec required, I can CAD it.

Cool, tonight I was thinking about an air frame. I'll start a new thread next week when I get back from holiday. The first plan has the camera, batteries, and sensor boards on a plate that's rubber mounted to the prop frame.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Thanks all

Looks like the weather over here is going to be pants AGAIN over the weekend so I follow up all the threads... It would be great to start frame design think tank thread. There seems to be enough guys on here with CNC stuff and frame building experience. Maybe we could create MR forum frame specifically for the OP CC along the same lines as the CC has been created..

Mmm now then thats a thought......

BART!!

Volunteers?

As always Ill through my ten bob's worth in!

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Blimy so many to choose from! Thanks guys, I do like the hoverthings stuff .. how strong is it Ken?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Thanks, so many to choose from... I think I have made my mind up to go really simple to start with. I will be posting a new thread on the build soon.

Thanks for all the advice and suggestions

Dave