FPV what do I need

I just ordered a zenmuse h3-3d gimbal and already have a gopro. I also have a naza v2 with iosd mini on it's way. What else am I going to need. I'd like to be able to view what's on the gopro via lcd screen and see telemetry. Ideally I'd like to use my iPad but if that's too difficult or not as good then I wouldn't be opposed to buying a dedicated screen. I'll also be using a Spektrum DX8 if that makes a difference.

Besides the parts themselves can you also recommend specific brands and models. Thanks

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
I'm not sure that you can tie into an iPad. I've never been able to figure out how to take advantage of an older model that would be perfect for this. So you'll probably need a monitor.

You'll need a special cable for the gopro to iosd/VTX. Readymaderc, getfpv and several other places sell them (and everything else you'll need).

You'll also need the VTX and the video receiver. Immersionrc seem to be easy to setup and roll with, if 5.8 is good for your application. It also seems companies like boscam are making some products which are simpler to set up nowadays.

Depending on which brand you choose - you will need to get some cables for all the hook-ups.

Just make sure the protocols (channels/bands) used by each component are matched.

If I wanted a dual camera setup, say a gopro for the av and a cheaper camera for fpv what would I need. What kind of camera and transmitter and receiver would I need and how would I switch from the 2 video sources

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
If you are new to all this - I might suggest heading over to the two retailers I mentioned above and checking out their packages. That way you'd have everything you need, except the gopro cable and a switcher. But they will have all that also.