FPV Racing Frames List

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Last edited by a moderator:

hjls3

One that I believe should also be on the list...MB Epic - comes with multiple arms so you can setup as 260 our 280mm - Richard, seller of these has great customer service as well - thing is fast.... check out @ 3:15 when he does fly by - cheers - have nice weekend

Bartman

nice frame but isn't $155 a little steep for a 250 quad frame? i've listed it above and in the group build fpv racer thread in the beginners' lounge

is that your shop by any chance?

Depends, compare to a zmr yes, but when you start looking its not much more than the high end(blackout/qav250). It has an integrated PDB and OSD which eliminates weight and extra cost.

It is not, but I have purchased the frame. Ordered on Friday, arrived this morning. Will be taking a look at it end of this week.

Bartman

Depends, compare to a zmr yes, but when you start looking its not much more than the high end(blackout/qav250). It has an integrated PDB and OSD which eliminates weight and extra cost.

It is not, but I have purchased the frame. Ordered on Friday, arrived this morning. Will be taking a look at it end of this week.

ok, thanks for the follow up. built in PDB is always nice, please post pics as you begin working on it..thanks!

Bartman

the tube arms make a lot more sense than the flat plate arms but it's bigger than the 250 spec racer we're building, right?

I guess so,
"Motors form a 200mm square (~8") and runs on 5-inch props."
This was the spec's of one of the earliest stages of this quad. So that would come out to 283mm motor to motor. I don't know if ImmersionRC's version, integrated electronics etc, is the same or not. Just thought some people would like to see it if they haven't already.

Happy flying:)

Bartman

planning to start tonight on the racing quad we've been discussing in the 2015 group build thread....gotta get it done and start practicing! there's a strong NYC-Central NJ-Philly rivalry shaping up!