FPV gear came in

Seadog

Well my FPV gear arrived. Decided on 1.3ghz setup. Haven't test flown since the weather gods have decided to let loose the rains for a few days. :mad:
I did set it up though and try out the fatshark etc. Will be a totally new experience for sure. Have the patch ant. mounted to tripod and tx away from the rx on the quad. Using the gopro for now. Will of course make sure battery is fully charged on everything before any flights. Doing baby steps for now and stay close and in big field till I get the hang of it. Will follow all the great advice here and keep you posted.

Macsgrafs

Good luck, I have all the FPV gear, have had it for about 3 years but never installed it....dont forget to record your flights for us all to see.

Ross

Seadog

For sure. Rain stopped and I went out into the yard and hooked up to see and just goof around. yard is small and next to st. so figured best not to play for real. LOL ummm whole different world looking thru them. Will wait for this water to dry up a little then go to the bigggggg field. cuz me gonna need. it.