Forum members - What's the face behind the user name?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
@ Kloner I could have picked you out anywhere… just as I thought ;-)

attachment.php

eyeball

Me doing what I like to do best

Attachments

• Me1.jpg
    Me1.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 233
Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Seriously though folks.. anyone need a machine building this IS the guy. Eyeball is probably the UK's best but least undiscovered assets in the MR world.. His attention to detail is second to none. I just love working with the man.. Never flustered, never panicked, just a professional through and though and thats no bull****.

This week is going to be scary but with this guy I am totally confident we will get the job done.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

eyeball

Hmmmmm.....Choice photos there Dave...I'd like to say that's not my best side..but...

Yes we have an exciting few days coming up and I know we'll nail it as always!!!

Thanks very much for the kind words buddy and Id like to reflect the compliments right back at you...as your a pleasure to fly with and a true pro...and always very laid back!!

Attachments

• IMG_20131110_101812.jpg
    IMG_20131110_101812.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 206

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hmmmmm.....Choice photos there Dave...I'd like to say that's not my best side..but...

Yes we have an exciting few days coming up and I know we'll nail it as always!!!

Thanks very much for the kind words buddy and Id like to reflect the compliments right back at you...as your a pleasure to fly with and a true pro...and always very laid back!!

Bs'Tard!

Rock and Roll tomorrow… they won't know whats hit um!

JimM

Seriously though folks.. anyone need a machine building this IS the guy. Eyeball is probably the UK's best but least undiscovered assets in the MR world.. His attention to detail is second to none. I just love working with the man.. Never flustered, never panicked, just a professional through and though and thats no bull****.

This week is going to be scary but with this guy I am totally confident we will get the job done.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'll second that. My Droidworx xm6 was built by Eyeball and is a very polished build.

eyeball

I'll second that. My Droidworx xm6 was built by Eyeball and is a very polished build.
Hi JimM
Thank you once again for kind words. Yes your XM6 was a really bonny build and I'm sure she'll serve you well. I'm hoping to start a web site in the coming weeks offering a wider range of my services from Pro builds through to advanced Pro Setup/flying tuition in both Fixed Wing and Multirotor. It will be great to pass on some of my 30 or more experience in the RC industry.
All the best
Paul

pj1967

you have a good workshop there, why dont you go down the route of offering certification or Mot's for peoples Rigs as im sure there are people who would use your service and im sure it would keep/make CAA happy knowing there are people or an Organisation in the UK that can do it.

OK, I'm in! Here's the familiar "Is this thing on?" unintended GoPro selfie. I'm smiling because I was in S.E. Alaska searching for whales that day, and I'm from the caribbean...
Glad to see real people here with lots of common ground. Especially the grey hairs, or lack thereof he he!!
Cheers,
Fern
View attachment 18663

Attachments

• Fern.jpg
    Fern.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 356