Some pictures from last evening,

Me the Flexa and my son Ricardo the mount control,

- - Free High Quality Photo Upload and Sharing
2.jpg

From 100m,

- - Free High Quality Photo Upload and Sharing
1.jpg

holco

Now with the warmer weather it proves that the heat dissipation under the dome is too limited for the 6 controllers so we had to make some extra cooling holes.

20120505--1040420.jpg

20120505--1040419.jpg

20120505--1040425.jpg

Tomstoy2

Holco, nice job with the holes, looks very good!

Get that kid a haircut, will you? Not like yours, though,,,,

Seriously thought, I've followed this thread since the beginning, you've done a great job with it!

Tomstoy2

I just had a terrible thought,,,, during the last contest, you two could have gone bald,,,, bet you would have won!

vispaaja

Hey!

Amazing engineering! Read the whole thread and I'm really impressed with the latest videos. Smooth and stable. I also like the quick connection arms, very useful for maintenance and transport.

btw, I tried to open the PDF price list at your web page but there was an error of some sort.

philg

Excellent piece of engineering Gunter,I have enjoyed the build process from here in Oz.
I love the carbon canopy,very slick looking.
Does it interfere with the radio signal back to the TX?

holco

We where also a participant with the world record at Landkamp 3-12 and had the camera running :)

Last edited by a moderator:

JLO

I want to add to this Flexacopter thread a sincere Thank You to Holoco for his openness and the shearing of information beyond the Flexacopter frame advantages and features, I wish many developers where like this, I have learn many things and I will definitely will purchase a Flexacopter soon,
kind of waiting for the 8 to come out
thanks