First flight with DJI Wookong

Got my first test flight with DJI Wookong last night, big thanks to Droider for getting it to me and top marks to Quadcopters.co.uk for sorting it out even though Geoff was on holiday! Great service. We spent 20 mins after the flight trying to find words to describe it, altitude control in atti mode defies belief, truly incredible, it basically flies itself and you just tell it where to go!!!, need a little work on gains in gps mode as we had a little toilet bowling, any suggestions which way to go with a 900mm hexa weighing about 4.5kg's, gains are all standard at the moment, anyway very impressed so far.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Great to hear you like it.. I am heading home from London in half an hour for a weekend finishing my ADX3HL and swapping out my CC board for the WMK that is sat on my desk!

Post some pics up.. you not fancy coming up for the meet next weekend?

Dave

Good to hear Dave, I guarantee you will love it, haven't seen the meet, I have knackered my laptop so can only grab a few minutes on my daughters computer to go online, where is it? and what day or is the info posted up.